The wellbeing of our residents and staff at Fresh Hope Care is of the utmost importance to us and so we are closely following and enforcing advice from the Department of Health in relation to COVID-19. For information please see below.
Notice for visitors to:
- Borella House Residential Care, Albury, click here.
- The Glen Residential Care Service, Batemans Bay, click here.
- Ashwood Residential Care Service, Pendle Hill, click here.
- Alexander House, Clelland Lodge or McCauley Lodge Residential Care, click here.
The following people will not be permitted entry to any residential aged care facility:
- People who have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- People who have been in Victoria within the last 14 days.
- People who have visited any of the locations linked to the COVID-19 outbreak in South Western Sydney (see updated list of venues and dates here) in the last 14 days. It is important to regularly check the website, as this list may expand.
- People who have been in the following local government areas of Albury, Bankstown, Parramatta, Liverpool, Campbelltown, Camden, Waverley, Woollahra, Randwick, Wingecarribee, Wollondilly and eastern part of City of Sydney in the last 14 days.
- People who have been in contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- People with a temperature higher than 37.5 degrees or with symptoms of an acute respiratory illness (eg cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath).
- People who have not been vaccinated against influenza (unless exempt on medical grounds).