The wellbeing of our residents and staff at Fresh Hope Care is of the utmost importance to us and so we are closely following and enforcing advice from the Department of Health in relation to COVID-19. For information please see below.
Updated notice for visitors to:
- Ashwood, Crawford & Shaw House, click here.
- Borella House Residential Care, Albury, click here.
- All other Residential Care facilities, click here.
The following people will not be permitted entry to any residential aged care facility:
- People who have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- People who have been in Victoria within the last 14 days. However, people in NSW/VIC border communities who have not had exposure to areas of transmission in Victoria within the last 14 days may be permitted to visit after a risk assessment is complete (see VIC updated list of venues and dates here). It is important to regularly check the website, as this list may change.
- People who have been in the following NSW areas of Lakemba (suburb), Camden (LGA); Liverpool (LGA); Bayside (LGA); Waverley (LGA) and Randwick (LGA) in the past 14 days (see NSW updated list of venues and dates here). It is important to regularly check the website, as this list may change.
- People who have been in contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- People with a temperature higher than 37.5 degrees or with symptoms of an acute respiratory illness (eg cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath).
- People who have not been vaccinated against influenza (unless exempt on medical grounds).