We have received updated advice from NSW Health regarding visitor restrictions. There are now a number of new areas of concern in Northern NSW and Queensland.
Visitors will not be permitted entry to any residential aged care service if:
- They have been to any of the current areas of concern in Northern NSW at the dates and times listed.
- They have been to Brisbane City, Moreton Bay Logan, Ipswich and Redlands Regional Council areas and any contact tracing locations since 11 March 2021.
- They have a temperature of 37.5 degrees or higher or symptoms consistent with COVID-19 infection, even if mild. Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, cough, headache, fatigue, runny nose, blocked nose congestion, sore throat, shortness of breath, and loss of taste or loss of smell. Other reported symptoms of COVID-19 include muscle pain, joint pain, diarrhoea, nausea/vomiting and loss of appetite.
- Are a close contact of a person with confirmed COVID-19 and are within their self-isolation period.
- Live in a household with a person who is currently self-isolating.
- Are waiting for a COVID-19 test result.
- Visitors must undertake hand hygiene using sanitiser and/or hand washing upon entering and leaving the facility, and on entering and leaving the resident’s room (or designated visiting area).
- We encourage visitors to remain within the resident’s room or go to a designated outdoor area or alternative room where the resident and guests can keep apart from other residents.
- All visitors to Fresh Hope Care residential services are required to scan the QR Code (if available to them) before entering the facility. For details please click here.
- Fresh Hope Care require that visitors only enter through the main entrance and report to staff at the concierge/reception desk to confirm their details and submit to a temperature check.
- At outings and excursions attended by residents ensure that the event complies with the current Movement and Gathering Public Health Order and no one at the event:
- Has been to any of the current areas of concern in Northern NSW at the date and time listed.
- Has been to Brisbane City, Moreton Bay Logan, Ipswich and Redlands Regional Council areas and any contact tracing locations since 11 March 2021.
- Is a close contact of a person with confirmed COVID-19 and are within their self-isolation period.
- Lives in a household with a person who is currently self-isolating.
- Is waiting for a COVID-19 test result.
We will endeavour to keep you informed of any changes as soon as they occur.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the local Manager of Residential Services.
Thank you for your ongoing support and understanding during this challenging time.