Fresh Hope Care values people who get involved by choosing careers, volunteering or donating in our retirement living and residential care services.
Fresh Hope Care operates 7 Independent Living Retirement Villages and 8 Residential Care Services providing high and low level aged care services in various combinations. We also provide a Day Respite Centre located in North Nowra for people with dementia. Our Residential Care Services and Programs extend from Coffs Harbour to East Maitland in the north, the Sydney Metropolitan Area and to the Eurobodalla and Albury in the south.
We are committed to promoting individuals’ independence and sense of life being worth living by providing meaningful activities including choirs, outings, art and craft, visits by local children and interaction with the local community. Volunteers and chaplains also provide valued support and assist our trained staff in bringing quality to people’s lives.
Your donation to Fresh Hope Care will help us to care for older Australians and disadvantaged people in need throughout our community. Your donation can help us to make a difference through:
- Increasing the quality of care with additional specialised equipment;
- Sensory stimulation and enjoyment through enhancement of the Leisure and Lifestyle facilities;
- Other environmental, social and physical improvements to further add to the quality of life for those within or receiving Fresh Hope Care services.
For more information about how you can support Fresh Hope Care or to make a donation please phone (02) 8573 6003.
Fresh Hope Care, an agency of Fresh Hope NSW, employs a team of over 900 people. We provide high quality supportive care and services in an environment where the dignity, privacy and quality of life of all residents and consumers is paramount.
Each position contributes either directly or indirectly to the care and support of the older Australians through the provision of a range of aged care services including Residential Care Services and Independent Living Villas. We seek to provide a safe work environment, which is supportive and gives a high degree of job satisfaction.
- A dynamic, positive and supportive working environment;
- Opportunities for internal promotion and progression in a range of service areas;
- Professional development and learning opportunities within their chosen field or in other areas within the organisation.
- Salary packaging options which substantially increases take home pay; Study assistance schemes;
- Professional development opportunities through internal and external courses;
- Flexible leave arrangements including parental leave, study leave and family leave.
- Administration and finance;
- Home care services;
- Lifestyle support;
- Nursing and care services;
- Pastoral care;
- Property services.
Current Job Vacancies
For a listing of current employment opportunities please click here.
Where there are no roles currently being advertised at an organisational level within Fresh Hope Care, please contact services directly regarding local recruitment options.
Fresh Hope Care volunteers are a valued part of our team and help to provide the residents and consumers within our care with a sense of life being worth living.
Fresh Hope Care volunteers are able to assist in providing:
- Administration support;
- Leisure and Lifestyle activities;
- Pastoral care;
- Pet care;
- Social activities.
Fresh Hope Care complies with the standards set by Volunteering Australia which promotes the rights of a volunteer.
Fresh Hope Care provides training to all volunteers in accordance to legislative requirements and the nature of work undertaken by the volunteer. This includes induction, role/task specific training, professional development and refresher training. For more information about how you can support Fresh Hope Care through volunteering please phone (02) 8719 2603.